The Elder Scrolls: K.C. The Elder Scrolls: K.C.

Great Engine. I want to see more done with it.

I must say: The engine for this game was really nice. The graphics were fluid and well stylized, the fighting, skills, and experience systems were intuitive, and the layout (world map, town, indooors) was well executed.

The only aspect of the game that lacks is the writing. There really isn't much to the story. It's repetitive, and doesn't really make much sense.

As I said, however, the engine has great potential, and I think that some really great games could be made with it.

I'm With Stupid I'm With Stupid

Very fun.

I played it al the way through, and had a lot of fun with it. The graphics were a nice style, and the gameplay was novel enough to keep my interest.

I liked that I was able to continue without penalty. More games should be like that. If I had been forced to start over again after my first game over, I wouldn't have played anymore. Great game, keep it up!

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Crap

So, the point was to keep clicking the infantry button until I get bored and quit?

You've got a good concept, but you've got a lot of work still to go. The problem was that there was no strategy involved, al this game was was a test of my mouse clicking endurance.

If there was more too it, and I missed it, then your learning curve is too high for a flash game. You can't expect to make a flash game that requires a manual and a tutorial, people just aren't willing to invest the time.

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

It's very rare that I like stuff

I don't think I've ever given a good review to a game demo... hang on, let me look... Nope, never. Every single one was a waste of time.

Not this one. This looks and sounds great, I especialy like the combat style.

I'm really looking forward to the release of the full game.

LoE2 LoE2

Very cool...

It was challenging enough to keep my interest, but not so challenging that it made me want to give up... I played this one for quite a while

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Okay, but...

... Some of us find it imposible to play shooter games without the abbility to revers the Y-axis on the mouse.

Arcade Retrollection Arcade Retrollection

Great

Very Good!
But, I Have One Question:
Why Aren't All Three Games Mouse Controled?

Robotube responds:

Good question...the answer is because Space Invaders wasn't originally an analog game, and making it mouse controlled changes the dymanics of the game, so much so that it doesnt play like SI at all anymore.

Bakuhatsu Panic! 2 Demo Bakuhatsu Panic! 2 Demo

Very Good

The Only Problem That I Noted Was That The Music Loop Was A Little Too Short And Abrupt, So Was A Bit Annoying, But I Can Understand If That's For Size Reasons.

Kirby's Star Ride Demo Kirby's Star Ride Demo

Umm...

I'm Not Sure That There Was Really Anything Here, Afterall...

Assault Part-5 Assault Part-5

It's Good, But It Could Be Improved.

This Flash Was Well Put Together, But There are Spots Where Some Simple Changes Could Drasticaly Improve The Overall Quality.

First, This Is Not A Game. It's a story That You Wanted To Tell Us, And That We Want To Watch. The "Choices" That You Have Us Make Throughout The Film Are Just Annoing Guessing Games, And Should Simply Be Removed For The Sake Of The Flow Of The Story.

Also Affecting The Flow Are The Klicking Dialog Bubbles. Ideally, These Should Be Replaced With Voice Acting. But, If You Don't Have The Resources (Read "Actors") To Do That, Then At Least Have The Boxes Just Show Up For An Interval, Then Dissapear. Having To Click After Every Dialog Bubble Got Kind-Of Old About Half-way Through, Espesialy On THe Smaller Ones, Like "Yea!" and "OK!".

Finaly, The Flash Does Take A Little While To Load, And That's Fine, Because If It Wasen't As Big, It Couldn't Be As Good, But You Might Want To Add A Smaller Animation Or A Quick Clicking Game To Entertain Us While We Wait.

Overall: Good Job. I Want To See More.