"Waterman" Ep. III "Waterman" Ep. III

Terrific

As is par for this Author's course...

Extreme Thingy Extreme Thingy

####PLEASE READ THE SUBMIT GUIDLINES####

"Your movie must not be a pointless "demo" or "preview" without any redeeming qualities!"

ryguypie responds:

I've read it.... this isn't a demo or a preview. Its a short toon. I'm just asking for people to leave reviews that are of some use to me. Got that Mr. substitute teacher?

The First Thing The First Thing

Very good work...

In fact, it needs nothing else...

The only thing that could improve it would be to remove something: the text. (and this might be just me, cause I'm weird and I prefer work that let's me put my own interpretation to it)

Sharples responds:

Yeah, someone else mentioned that, and I think you may be right. I guess the imagery is pretty narrative in nature, so perhaps it would be able to stand on it's own... maybe at some point in a couple month's i'll resubmit it without text

The Elder Scrolls: K.C. The Elder Scrolls: K.C.

Great Engine. I want to see more done with it.

I must say: The engine for this game was really nice. The graphics were fluid and well stylized, the fighting, skills, and experience systems were intuitive, and the layout (world map, town, indooors) was well executed.

The only aspect of the game that lacks is the writing. There really isn't much to the story. It's repetitive, and doesn't really make much sense.

As I said, however, the engine has great potential, and I think that some really great games could be made with it.

I'm With Stupid I'm With Stupid

Very fun.

I played it al the way through, and had a lot of fun with it. The graphics were a nice style, and the gameplay was novel enough to keep my interest.

I liked that I was able to continue without penalty. More games should be like that. If I had been forced to start over again after my first game over, I wouldn't have played anymore. Great game, keep it up!

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Crap

So, the point was to keep clicking the infantry button until I get bored and quit?

You've got a good concept, but you've got a lot of work still to go. The problem was that there was no strategy involved, al this game was was a test of my mouse clicking endurance.

If there was more too it, and I missed it, then your learning curve is too high for a flash game. You can't expect to make a flash game that requires a manual and a tutorial, people just aren't willing to invest the time.